Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pheww

Rules: 1. absolutly no cussing 2. Dont use God's name in vain 3. No uhh detailed mating or birth 4. no threats 5. no spamming

Wow, this blog stuff is hard work lol, well i just thought id post somethin else cause the homepage looks kinda bare with only one post XD so which is your fave herd??? me.... i think either Wild SPirits or Flitting Shadows (i love deer). i wasnt expecting this place to be so active at first but im glad so many ppl get on :) i wasnt sure if people would go for the whole 'herbivore thing'  lol. well im still learnin how to work the blogs so i might try to put up a poll or a picture box soon..... idk well bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Icy, I'm not sure if you got my earlier comment so I'll just post some stuff again that I put earlier... is it okay if you do these things for us??

    1) Make 4 additional pages for the stories so they dont' get mixed in with the new joining people... (this is optional)

    2) make it so that we don't have to type in the double check thing every single time

    3) make polls for us! :)

    If you need help, just ask me because I know how to do all those things :)

    Animal Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this blog stuff is hard work.

    (Quote from Icy>)

    Well ain't that da truth, sister!

    ReplyDelete